Rigo J's 1999 Impreza 2.5RS
Member #20615 ::
Car Show Entry
Current state achieved over the course of +13 years:
- Engine: 2006 STI Engine, Cobb Air intake, TGV Deletes, COBB 20g Turbo, 1000cc Injectors, Koyo Radiator, Fuel Pressure Regulator, Electronic Boost Controller, Perrin TMIC, Tial 44mm EWG, Turbo back with Greddy Evo2 Exhaust. 350 WHP on conservative tune. COBB AP custom tune by Dave Brown.
- Transmission: JDM v7 DCCD 6speed STI transmission swap, DCCD Pro Controller, ACT 6puck clutch & flywheel
- Suspension: ISC N1 Street Sport Coilovers
- Brakes - Brembo 2004 STI conversion retaining 5x100 bolt pattern; DBA rear rotors with smaller ebrake shoe inner diameter
- Interior: 2007 STI front seats, 2004 STI rear seat, 2004 STI blue carpet, Black Suede roof liner, Syms Black Sun Visors, WRX RA Blue Face cluster with center Tach flashed to MPH, NRG Quick Release steering wheel adaptor, Nardi Classic Wood Steering Wheel, STRI 52mm gauges (EGT, Oil temp, Oil Press), AEM AFR / Boost Gauge, Cobb Accessport v3, Raceng 6Speed Shift Knob, 2006 STI pedal assembly.
- Exterior: 86F Blue Steel Metallic Paint, Morrette Headlights (all bays wired together running LEDs, Fog lights utilizing HIDs, JDM F/R bumpers w/ bugeye front lip and Fiat fender flares, JDM Aluminum Hood with S201 Style hood scoop and original Tein Hood Struts, Hella Horn upgrade
- Rims: BBS RG345 Forester JDM STI Wheels 17x7 w/ 48 offset powder coated Bronze on Continental Extremes, BBS red center caps
- Rear JDM Glass and functional rear wiper motor
- Upgraded Alpine / Pioneer sound system with flip screen head unit, Optima Yellow Top battery, rear deck black suede accent, rear view mirror dash camera.
Rigo's Social Media Info: