Robert Gamache's 2021 Impreza WRX Premium
Member #46869 ::
Car Show Entry
In mid-2021 I found myself in the market for a new vehicle. I had always known that an all-wheel drive Subaru would be one of the best choices since I live in Connecticut and it snows quite a bit in the winter. I found myself at a dealership purchasing myself a 2021 Subaru Impreza Premium. I fell in love with the car and how well it handled and performed. I wanted to see if I could get a little more out of it and before I knew it, I had the car for a few months and threw every single part I could find into it. As someone who enjoys car meets and events, I found out about Wicked Big Meet. I immediately got excited and purchased myself and my fiance a ticket. While at the meet, I noticed all of the WRX and STIs. The amount of work that was done to them all both visually and mechanically. I knew I had hit the end of my modificaiton journey on my Impreza, unless I wanted to do an entire swap. Since it was a BRAND NEW car I figured that was a bit excessive. After much thought, the next morning I started hunting for a WRX. Within a few days I had started the paperwork to trade in my Impreza for a brand new 2021 Subaru WRX Premium. I immediately had visions for the new WRX and had much hope and faith I could turn it into something as gorgeous as every car I saw in that show. After a bunch of work I think we have come pretty far mechanically. Visually we have done a little bit, and much more to come.
Installed Modifications by Company:
- COBB Tuning || Accessport, Air Oil Seperator, Charge Pipe Kit, Stage 1Shift Package
- Grimmspeed || Stealthbox Intake, Electronic Boost Controller, Exhaust Hangers x4
- Mishimoto || Aluminum Racing Radiator, Fan Shroud Kit, Coolant Overflow Tank, Radiator Hose Kit, Radiator Stay
- Nameless Performance || Midpipe, Axleback Exhaust
- Perrin Performance || Pitch Stop Brace + Mount, Turbo Inlet, Recirculating BOV, Lightweight Crank Pulley, Master Cylinder Brace, Steering Dampener
- Other Honorable Mentions || Diode Dynamics, Fumoto, Hella, Molded Innovations, Noble, OLM, Raceseng, Rally Armor, Subimods.
I will do my best to keep this up to date as much as possible,
BUT for the latest changes and modifications they can be viewed below.
Live Spreedsheet: http://live.oopswrx.com
Robert's Social Media Info: