WBM 2020 All-Subaru Car Show
WBM 2020 All-Subaru Car Show Highlights:
- Car show application process: participants will require admin approval before being accepted into the car show. This is to ensure the best of the best builds are accepted into the car show, which sells out early. If chosen, participants will receive an acceptance email as Wicked Big Meet approaches.
- Early load-in for Car Show participants
- The best parking available at Wicked Big Meet 2020
- Judging software that uses your vehicle profile / mods list
Rules and Notes
- Pre-registration is the only way to guarantee entry. Day of registration depends on space available and is unlikely.
- Car show load-in is from 7am to 8am.
- All cars must be registered with the car show manager by 8:30am. Awards will be done at TBD. (Tentative)
- Judges will be using a point based system on different categories.
- This is a multi-class event.
- Cars cannot be moved once parked, unless requested by show staff.
- Cars cannot be parked at vendor booths and must be parked in car show area.
- Disqualification/Removal: Any exhibitor who fails to follow the written rules and regulations or verbal instruction from the event staff is subject to disqualification and removal from the event. This also includes unsportsmanlike behavior, excessive profanity, or anything else deemed inappropriate by the event staff.
- Final Say-Event staff / promoters reserve the right to alter or modify the rules listed to enhance the event
- There will be no participation awards, nor classes based on race, gender, height, species, etc.
- All cars must be a Subaru or have a substantial amount of Subaru parts.
To register, start by purchasing a ticket here. After you've selected your admissions ticket you can add a car show registration to it.