Subimods.com All-Subaru Car Show
The Subimods.com All-Subaru Car Show happens in a prime location of WBM. Entering the car show guarantees you one of the best spots to show off your Subie at the event!
Best BRZ/FRS: 159 Mark Lyerly 1st place
Best BRZ/FRS: 156 Evan Ignatowski 2nd place
Best Forester: 64 Suaburo Okazaki 1st place
Best Forester: 124 Shannon Maynard 2nd place
Best Impreza 93-01: 26 Alex Benedict 1st place
Best Impreza 93-01: 122 Matt Calkins 2nd place
Best Impreza/WRX 02-03: 149 Brian Hopper 1st place
Best Impreza/WRX 02-03: 182 Cooper Chechile 2nd place
Best Impreza/WRX/STI 04-05: 60 Raymond Maragni 1st place
Best Impreza/WRX/STI 04-05: 66 Chris Smith 2nd place
Best Impreza/WRX/STI 06-07: 30 Mike Hana 1st place
Best Impreza/WRX/STI 06-07: 132 Brandon Newman 2nd place
Best Impreza 08-11 & WRX/STI 08-14: 82 Mohamed Hosein 1st place
Best Impreza 08-11 & WRX/STI 08-14: 164 Raj Deochand 2nd place
Best Impreza 12+: 27 Haely Sacchetti 1st place
Best Impreza 12+: 68 Matt Magel 2nd place
Best Legacy & Outback 00-present: 139 Zack Converse 1st place
Best Legacy & Outback 00-present: 108 Jason Copp 2nd place
Best Old School Pre-1995: 107 Stephanie Apgar 1st place
Best Old School Pre-1995: 102 Phillip Platt 2nd place
Best WRX/STI 15+: 12 Kenny Pak Lee 1st place
Best WRX/STI 15+: 70 James Sokol 2nd place
Best Off Road: 67 Tony Gearheart 1st place
Best Off Road: 17 Kaleb Walker 2nd place
Best Legacy/Outback 89-99: 134 Mitch Oakes: 1st place
Best Other: 131 Richie Dellacroce 1st
Best Other: 117 Caden Dagle 2nd
Best Paint: 64 Sabura Okazaki 1st Place
Best Paint: 42 Matt Milewski 2nd Place
Best In Show: 159 Mark Lyerly
Best In Show: 82 Mohamed Hosien
Peoples Choice: 112 Andrew Cardwell
In 2017, we're completely overhauling how we do car shows.
- Online registration w/ car details & class selection on site
- Early load-in (7-8am)
- Better marked off separation from attendee lot & more obvious signage
- Better management and judges
- New judging practices
- New / better awards
- Best Old School Pre-1995
- Best Legacy & Outback 89-99
- Best Legacy & Outback 00-present
- Best Forester
- Best Impreza 93-01
- Best Impreza/WRX 02-03
- Best Impreza/WRX/STI 04-05
- Best Impreza/WRX/STI 06-07
- Best Impreza 08-11 & WRX/STI 08-14
- Best Impreza 12+
- Best WRX/STI 15+
- Best BRZ/FRS
- Best Other
- Best Offroad/Rally
- Best Of Show
- People's Choice
- Best Paint
Awards for each class:
- 1st place: a trophy, $50 Subimods.com gift certificate, $40 car show entry refund
- 2nd place: $40 car show entry refund
Rules and Notes
- Pre-registration is the only way to guarantee entry. Day of registration depends on space available and is unlikely.
- Car show load-in is from 7am to 8am.
- All cars must be registered with the car show manager by TBD. Awards will be done at 3:30pm. (Tentative)
- Judges will be using a point based system on different categories. We're updating the criteria now.
- This is a multi-class event.
- Cars cannot be moved once parked, unless requested by show staff.
- Cars cannot be parked at vendor booths and must be parked in car show area.
- The Off-Road class will be parked in the Off-Road Zone
- Disqualification/Removal: Any exhibitor who fails to follow the written rules and regulations or verbal instruction from the event staff is subject to disqualification and removal from the event. This also includes unsportsmanlike behavior, excessive profanity, or anything else deemed inappropriate by the event staff.
- Final Say-Event staff / promoters reserve the right to alter or modify the rules listed to enhance the event
- There will be no participation awards, nor classes based on race, gender, height, species, etc.
- All cars must be a Subaru or have a substantial amount of Subaru parts.
To register, start by purchasing a ticket here. After you've selected your admissions ticket you can add a car show registration to it.